BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
Enhance your employment prospects with the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business.
- Administration Assistant
- Clerical Worker
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Desk Clerk
- Office Junior
The business world is moving ahead at a rapid pace and it is an exciting world to be a part of within a range of industries. The Accredited Online Training (AOT) BSB20115 Certificate II in Business course is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge required for routine tasks in entry-level administrative roles, performed under direct supervision. On completion of this course, you will possess a range of fundamental skills.
The BSB20115 Certificate II in Business online will provide you the latest qualification available to get your ‘foot in the door’!
Units of study | You are required to complete 12 units of study for the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
Communicate in the workplace
Gathering, conveying and receiving information together with completing routine written correspondence.
Work effectively with others
Work in a group environment promoting team commitment and cooperation, supporting team members and dealing effectively with issues, problems and conflict.
Produce simple word processed documents
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to correctly operate word processing applications in the production of workplace documents.
Organise and complete daily work activities
Organise and complete work activities, and to obtain feedback on work performance.
Contribute to health and safety of self and others
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to participate in work health and safety (WHS) processes to protect own health and safety, and that of others.
Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to effectively measure current resource use and to carry out improvements including reducing the negative environmental impact of work practices.
Send, receive and manage electronic mail (email), as well as to collaborate online using chat rooms, intranets and instant messaging.
Create and use spreadsheets
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to correctly create and use spreadsheets and charts through the use of spreadsheet software.
Contribute to workplace innovation
This unit will provide you the skills and knowledge to make a pro active and positive contribution to workplace innovation.It is about identifying, suggesting and developing ideas about better ways of doing things at a practical operational level in a specific area of activity.
Work effectively in a business environment
Identifying the rights and responsibilities of employees and employers and conducting business in accordance with the organisational goals, values and standards.
Deliver a service to customers
Deliver all aspects of customer service at an introductory level. It includes creating a relationship with customers, identifying their needs, delivering services or products and processing customer feedback.
Use business technology
Select, use and maintain a range of business technology. This technology includes the effective use of computer software to organise information and data.
Support you can expect from AOT
The benefits of studying with AOT is that you do not have to schedule your time to attend a face to face classroom. You can study at times convenient to you in your own home.
To support you in your study we provide:
- Personal course induction - A Student Support Officer will personally take you through the sauceLMS and your course.
- Simulated/virtual company - Full use of our very own virtual company that provides you with a simulated workplace based on current industry practises.
- Live chat - Instant support available by a trainer whilst you are studying 7am - 9pm Monday to Friday.
- Contact us form - Contact us at any time using the 'Contact us form' found within your course to create support tickets.
- Mentoring sessions - You can book an appointment with your personal trainer to discuss the learning material, assessment expectations, or assessment feedback.
- Virtual Classroom sessions - booked with your trainer for specific assessments
- Contact from AOT through email and calls just to touch base with you.
- Detailed assessment feedback.
- Additional research material - Links within your course which takes you directly to additional research material.
You are not alone in your study with AOT!
There are no formal requirements for this qualification, however learners will need:
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of common computing terms and word processing
- Proficiency with web browser software and sending/receiving e-mail including e-mail with attached
- Familiarity with navigating the Internet
- Meet technical requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (recommended) / MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher (recommended)
- CPU: minimum of 512 MB of RAM, minimum of 2 GB of spare disk space is recommended
- Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet access: Minimum ADSL1 with a speed of at least 1.5Mbps
- Valid personal email address
- Sound card
- A headset or microphone and speakers
- Access to a webcam, photocopier, printer & scanner
- The latest version of Java, QuickTime, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player
- Word processing software e.g. Microsoft Office
- Up-to-date web browser version e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari
Course access: 12 months access to online course
Support hours: 7am-9pm, Mon-Fri
Assessments marked: Within 5 business days
- Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Access to an internet connection
- Unit requirements (see Course Requirements tab)
Delivery mode: 100% online, no classroom attendance
Trainer support: One-on-one
Learning and assessment options: Your workplace or our virtual company as your simulated workplace
You Pay Only:
- No additional fees
- No course material cost
- 100% trainer support
You Pay Only: $1,500
Interest Free Monthly Payments
$116 × 11
Having trouble deciding?
Have a look at our courses for yourself by requesting a Free Live Demonstration today.Request a Free Live Demo
Live Chat with a course advisor
If you need any more information or have some questions, try a live chat with one of AOT's course Advisors.