BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- Accounts Receivable and/or Payable Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Administration
- Word Processing Operator
The Accredited Online Training (AOT) BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration course is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge required for routine tasks in entry-level administrative roles, performed under direct supervision.
This course is your first step to learning new skills in business administration and computing. You will learn in an exciting online environment with constant access to trainers to assist you through the course efficiently and stress-free.
This certificate reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of administrative competencies in various work contexts, using some discretion and judgment. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Units of study | You are required to complete 13 units of study for the BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to manage appointments and diaries for personnel within an organisation, using manual and electronic diaries, schedules and other appointment systems.
Organise personal work priorities and development
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to organise own work schedules, to monitor and obtain feedback on work performance, and to maintain required levels of competence.
Contribute to health and safety of self and others
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to participate in work health and safety (WHS) processes to protect own health and safety, and that of others.
Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to effectively measure current resource use and to carry out improvements including reducing the negative environmental impact of work practices.
Recommend products and services
This unit applies to individuals who are skilled operators and apply a broad range of competencies in various work contexts. They may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate knowledge of products and services to provide technical advice and support to a team.
Produce desktop published documents
This unit of competency requires you to design and produce desktop published documents. Design will involve managing structure and layout, using appropriate desktop tools and handling graphics to effectively present the content. It also includes development, review, testing and storage of text documents.
Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
Develop keyboard skills with speed and accuracy using touch typing techniques.
Design and produce business documents
Design and produce various business documents and publications. It includes selecting and using a range of functions on a variety of computer applications.
Conduct online transactions
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to undertake a range of online transactions, including banking, buying and selling products and services.
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to develop spreadsheets through the use of spreadsheet software.
Design and produce text documents
Design and develop predominately text based documents using advanced features of word processing software.
Create electronic presentations
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to design and produce electronic presentations for speakers, for self access and for online access.
Write simple documents
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to plan, draft and review a basic document before writing the final version.
Support you can expect from AOT
The benefits of studying with AOT is that you do not have to schedule your time to attend a face to face classroom. You can study at times convenient to you in your own home.
To support you in your study we provide:
- Personal course induction - A Student Support Officer will personally take you through the sauceLMS and your course.
- Simulated/virtual company - Full use of our very own virtual company that provides you with a simulated workplace based on current industry practises.
- Live chat - Instant support available by a trainer whilst you are studying 7am - 9pm Monday to Friday.
- Contact us form - Contact us at any time using the 'Contact us form' found within your course to create support tickets.
- Mentoring sessions - You can book an appointment with your personal trainer to discuss the learning material, assessment expectations, or assessment feedback.
- Virtual Classroom sessions - booked with your trainer for specific assessments
- Contact from AOT through email and calls just to touch base with you.
- Detailed assessment feedback.
- Additional research material - Links within your course which takes you directly to additional research material.
You are not alone in your study with AOT!
There are no formal requirements for this qualification, however learners will need:
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of common computing terms and word processing
- Proficiency with web browser software and sending/receiving e-mail including e-mail with attached
- Familiarity with navigating the Internet
- Meet technical requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (recommended) / MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher (recommended)
- CPU: minimum of 512 MB of RAM, minimum of 2 GB of spare disk space is recommended
- Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet access: Minimum ADSL1 with a speed of at least 1.5Mbps
- Valid personal email address
- Sound card
- A headset or microphone and speakers
- Access to a webcam, photocopier, printer & scanner
- The latest version of Java, QuickTime, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player
- Word processing software e.g. Microsoft Office
- Up-to-date web browser version e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari
Course access: 12 months access to online course
Support hours: 7am-9pm, Mon-Fri
Assessments marked: Within 5 business days
- Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Access to an internet connection
- Unit requirements (see Course Requirements tab)
Delivery mode: 100% online, no classroom attendance
Trainer support: One-on-one
Learning and assessment options: Your workplace or our virtual company as your simulated workplace
You Pay Only:
- No additional fees
- No course material cost
- 100% trainer support
You Pay Only: $2,000
Interest Free Monthly Payments
$155 × 11
Having trouble deciding?
Have a look at our courses for yourself by requesting a Free Live Demonstration today.Request a Free Live Demo
Live Chat with a course advisor
If you need any more information or have some questions, try a live chat with one of AOT's course Advisors.