Certificate IV in Frontline Management
LIMITED DISCOUNT OFFER UNTIL JULY 30!
Request a free pack
$35,000 - $65,000
- Supervisors, Team leaders or Assistants
- Project Assistants
- Office Managers
- Other similar roles as above over various industries, such as sales, trade, manufacturing, retail, administration, services, and many more
N.B. There has been a recent update to the training package, so it is important to know that the Certificate IV in Business with the course code BSB40812 is the absolute latest and most up to date Australian Nationally Recognised Certificate IV in Business certificate available. Previous qualification was the BSB40807.
The AOT Certificate IV in Frontline Management will provide you with essential skills of supervision, team building, delegating and conflict resolution. This course is especially designed for those who are moving into supervisory positions and require the skills to become an effective team leader but this training also complements those who have developed existing supervisory skills on the job and want formal recognition of these achievements. You will hold the skills needed to effectively manage projects and achieve greater profits through fundamental strategic planning.
Frontline Managers play a significant role in the leadership of their organisation. In these increasingly competitive and fast changing times Frontline Managers have a major responsibility to ensure that teams deliver quality services and products. The purpose of this powerful and challenging program is to develop competencies for frontline and other managers and to give you the skills and knowledge to move forward in your career.
Core Units of study | You are required to complete
10 units of study for the
Certificate IV in Frontline Management (BSB40812)
Develop teams and individuals
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to determine individual and team development needs and to facilitate the development of the workgroup.
Implement continuous improvement
Implement the organisation's continuous improvement systems and processes. Particular emphasis is on using systems and strategies to actively encourage the team to participate in the process, monitoring and reviewing performance, and identifying opportunities for further improvements.
Promote team effectiveness
Involves developing team plans to meet expected outcomes, leading the work team, and proactively working with the management of the organisation.
Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to effectively analyse the workplace in relation to environmentally sustainable work practices and to implement improvements and monitor their effectiveness.
Identify risk and apply risk management processes
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to identify risks and to apply established risk management processes to a subset of an organisation or project\'s operations that are within the person\'s own work responsibilities and area of operation.
Covers the relationship building and negotiation skills required by workers within an organisation as well as freelance or contract workers.
Undertake project work
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to undertake a straightforward project or a section of a larger project. This unit addresses the management of projects, including developing a project plan,
administering and monitoring the project, finalising the project, and reviewing the
project to identify lessons learned for application to future projects.
Implement operational plan
Implement the operational plan by monitoring and adjusting operational performance, producing short term plans for the department/section, planning and acquiring resources and providing reports on performance as required.
Show leadership in the workplace
Work with teams and individuals, their standard of conduct and the initiative they take in influencing others. At this level, work will normally be carried out within routine and non routine methods and procedures which require the exercise of some discretion and judgement.
Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to implement and monitor the organisation’s work health and safety (WHS) policies, procedures and programs in the relevant work area in order to meet legislative requirements.
Benefits of Online Training
There are massive benefits to studying online with Accredited Online Training (AOT). You can start your course at any time, complete your course at your own pace and study at times that suit you and your lifestyle. Studying online is the easiest and most convenient way to improve your level of qualifications which provides you the potential to increase your earning capacity.
What is 100% Online Training?
Each of our courses is developed to provide students a 100% online training experience, all content is Nationally Recognised and Accredited. All course advisors, trainers, study and assessment must be available to you online and with 24/7 access. Our assessments can be based on our simulated workplace providing you the practical work experience you need.
Each of our courses are developed to provide students with a 100% online training experience. All content is Australian Nationally Recognized and Accredited. All students have 24/7 access to their course material and assessments. From the moment you receive your username and password, you will have full access to all of your course material. There is no need to continuously download information as you progress through your course which can prove to be not only inconvenient, but also quite expensive.
You will also have access to our unique Simulated Workplace which will provide you the opportunity to implement your new found knowledge in an online company.
AOT provides you with personalized support with access to qualified Trainers who are industry experts within their respective fields with extensive knowledge and experience.
- Easy Decisions: AOT Course Advisors are there to assist you in choosing the right course to progress you in your career.
- Time Efficient: Learn anywhere, and start anytime.
- Full trainer support: Trainers who are industry experts within their respective fields with extensive knowledge and experience.
- Affordable: AOT offers you a 50% for upfront payment. Alternatively, you can chose to pay via our interest free 12 monthly payment plan.
- Nationally Recognized/Accredited: AOT is a Registered Training Organization (RTO). Therefore, this course is a Nationally Recognized qualification.
- 24/7 Online Library and Resources: We provide you with the links that will take you directly to your resource material. No time is wasted searching for books or research material; we link you straight to it!
- Virtual / Simulated workplace: Provides you the practical work experience you need online. Visit Global Star Enterprises to learn more about our unique Simulated Workplace environment.
- Submit Assessments Online: AOT’s assessment enable you to access your course material and/or a trainer whilst completing an assessment.
- Assessment’s marked within 5 business days: No need to wait until end of term for a result you can continue at your own pace.
- No Additional Fees: All learning and assessment material is included in your course fees. You are not required to purchase any additional material.
How long does the course take?
- Course Access:
- Maximum 12 months access to online course
- Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Access to an internet connection
Pay UpfrontMonthly Installemnts
You Pay Only:
- No additional fees
- No course material cost
- 100% trainer support
You Pay Only: $2,150
Interest Free Monthly Payments
Enrol and get started
$330 × 5
Having trouble deciding?
Have a look at our courses for yourself by requesting a Free Live Demonstration today.
Request a Free Live Demo
Live Chat with a course advisor
If you need any more information or have some questions, try a live chat with one of AOT's course Advisors.
Nationally Recognised Training
What does this mean? click here to find out.