BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources
- Human resources officer
- Executive personal assistant
- Human resources clerk
- Administration officer
- Project assistant
- Office administrator
- Recruitment officer
This nationally recognised qualification is designed for individuals who want to acquire or develop practical human resources skills while working as general office staff, administrators, line managers, or human resource officers.
The BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources will give you the skills you need to perform key human resource tasks and activities with confidence. During your HR course, you will learn to review human resource functions within a workplace, support performance management processes, support recruitment processes, and staff inductions. This course teaches you how to implement work health and safety policies and procedures to meet legislative requirements and support employee and industrial relations.
On top of these skills, you will also develop your research and organisational skills and gain the ability to promote innovation in teams and establish effective workplace relationships.
Units of study | You are required to complete 10 units of study for the BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources
Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to implement and monitor the organisation’s work health and safety (WHS) policies, procedures and programs in the relevant work area in order to meet legislative requirements.
Support employee and industrial relations procedures
This unit covers communicating and implementing employee relations policies and procedures that meet statutory and legislative requirements, assisting in dealing with employee relations conflicts and issues, and generally working towards a harmonious industrial relations climate in the workplace.
Lead effective workplace relationships
This unit defines skills, knowledge and outcomes required to use leadership to promote team cohesion. It includes motivating, mentoring, coaching and developing the team and forming the bridge between the management of the organisation and team members.
Support performance management processes
This unit will provide you the skills and knowledge required to assist in the effective implementation of a performance-management system and to facilitate employee performance. The unit involves assisting with administrative infrastructure, providing information and advice, and facilitating review mechanisms.
Lead team effectiveness
Involves developing team plans to meet expected outcomes, leading the work team, and proactively working with the management of the organisation.
Write complex documents
Plan documents, draft text, prepare final text and produce documents of some complexity.
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to organise meetings including making arrangements, liaising with participants, and developing and distributing meeting related documentation. This unit applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who organise a variety of meetings. They may provide administrative support within an enterprise, or have responsibility for these tasks in the context of a particular team, workgroup or project.
Review human resources functions
The unit involves broad knowledge of human resources functions, associated policy frameworks, and the administrative requirements to support these functions and policies
Analyse and present research information
Gather, organise, analyse and present workplace information using available systems. This includes identifying research requirements and sources of information, applying information to a set of facts, evaluating the quality of the information, and preparing and producing reports.
Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to execute tasks associated with the recruitment cycle. Performance of the work will be underpinned by in-depth knowledge of the work of the organisation, and how recruitment and selection practices fit with other human resources functions.
Support you can expect from AOT
The benefits of studying with AOT is that you do not have to schedule your time to attend a face to face classroom. You can study at times convenient to you in your own home.
To support you in your study we provide:
- Personal course induction - A Student Support Officer will personally take you through the sauceLMS and your course.
- Simulated/virtual company - Full use of our very own virtual company that provides you with a simulated workplace based on current industry practises.
- Live chat - Instant support available by a trainer whilst you are studying 7am - 9pm Monday to Friday.
- Contact us form - Contact us at any time using the 'Contact us form' found within your course to create support tickets.
- Mentoring sessions - You can book an appointment with your personal trainer to discuss the learning material, assessment expectations, or assessment feedback.
- Virtual Classroom sessions - booked with your trainer for specific assessments
- Contact from AOT through email and calls just to touch base with you.
- Detailed assessment feedback.
- Additional research material - Links within your course which takes you directly to additional research material.
You are not alone in your study with AOT!
There are no formal requirements for this qualification, however learners will need:
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of common computing terms and word processing
- Proficiency with web browser software and sending/receiving e-mail including e-mail with attached
- Familiarity with navigating the Internet
- Meet technical requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (recommended) / MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher (recommended)
- CPU: minimum of 512 MB of RAM, minimum of 2 GB of spare disk space is recommended
- Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet access: Minimum ADSL1 with a speed of at least 1.5Mbps
- Valid personal email address
- Sound card
- A headset or microphone and speakers
- Access to a webcam, photocopier, printer & scanner
- The latest version of Java, QuickTime, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player
- Word processing software e.g. Microsoft Office
- Up-to-date web browser version e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari
Course access: 12 months access to online course
Support hours: 7am-9pm, Mon-Fri
Assessments marked: Within 5 business days
- Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Access to an internet connection
- Unit requirements (see Course Requirements tab)
Delivery mode: 100% online, no classroom attendance
Trainer support: One-on-one
Learning and assessment options: Your workplace or our virtual company as your simulated workplace
You Pay Only:
- No additional fees
- No course material cost
- 100% trainer support
You Pay Only: $2,500
Interest Free Monthly Payments
$195 × 11
Having trouble deciding?
Have a look at our courses for yourself by requesting a Free Live Demonstration today.Request a Free Live Demo
Live Chat with a course advisor
If you need any more information or have some questions, try a live chat with one of AOT's course Advisors.