$45,000 - $75,000
- Trainer and Assessor in industry (e.g. mining, construction and hospitality)
- Trainer/Assessor in public and private VET organisations
- On the job Assessor (e.g. industry enterprise based)
- Learning or Training Manager
Take the next step in your career! Advance and enhance your career in training with the new Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) online course. If you are thinking about a career as a trainer at TAFE, Registered Training Organisation, public sector or the corporate arena, then this is the course for you!
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) qualification is a mandatory requirement to be qualified to train and assess as per Australian National Standards. There are many courses available, especially in the training category, however the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment with the course code TAE40110 is the Australian compliant and Nationally Recognised course as per the National Skills Service Council. AOT's all new Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) online course is rich, vibrant, engaging and of the highest standards of excellence, making it one of the most exciting training and assessment courses available.
What will I learn?
AOT's Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course will provide you with the skills to confidently train groups and individuals, as well as the knowledge to develop assessment tools. Additionally, you will learn how to conduct training and assessment evaluations.
Bridging Course ? BSZ upgrade: This is course is no longer available. If you have a BSZ qualification you must complete the full qualification Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. You may be eligible for RPL or Credit Transfers depending on your current and past work and any additional qualifications you may have achieved. Please contact a course advisor and they will be able to answer your question directly in regards to RPL and upgrade queries.
Benefits of Online Training
There are massive benefits to studying online with Accredited Online Training (AOT). You can start your course at any time, complete your course at your own pace and study at times that suit you and your lifestyle. Studying online is the easiest and most convenient way to improve your level of qualifications which provides you the potential to increase your earning capacity.
What is 100% Online Training?
Each of our courses is developed to provide students a 100% online training experience, all content is Nationally Recognised and Accredited. All course advisors, trainers, study and assessment must be available to you online and with 24/7 access. Our assessments can be based on our simulated workplace providing you the practical work experience you need.
Each of our courses are developed to provide students with a 100% online training experience. All content is Australian Nationally Recognized and Accredited. All students have 24/7 access to their course material and assessments. From the moment you receive your username and password, you will have full access to all of your course material. There is no need to continuously download information as you progress through your course which can prove to be not only inconvenient, but also quite expensive.
You will also have access to our unique Simulated Workplace which will provide you the opportunity to implement your new found knowledge in an online company.
AOT provides you with personalized support with access to qualified Trainers who are industry experts within their respective fields with extensive knowledge and experience.
- Easy Decisions: AOT Course Advisors are there to assist you in choosing the right course to progress you in your career.
- Time Efficient: Learn anywhere, and start anytime.
- Full trainer support: Trainers who are industry experts within their respective fields with extensive knowledge and experience.
- Affordable: AOT offers you a 37% for upfront payment. Alternatively, you can chose to pay via our interest free 12 monthly payment plan.
- Nationally Recognized/Accredited: AOT is a Registered Training Organization (RTO). Therefore, this course is a Nationally Recognized qualification.
- 24/7 Online Library and Resources: We provide you with the links that will take you directly to your resource material. No time is wasted searching for books or research material; we link you straight to it!
- Virtual / Simulated workplace: Provides you the practical work experience you need online. Visit Global Star Enterprises to learn more about our unique Simulated Workplace environment.
- Submit Assessments Online: AOT’s assessment enable you to access your course material and/or a trainer whilst completing an assessment.
- Assessment’s marked within 5 business days: No need to wait until end of term for a result you can continue at your own pace.
- No Additional Fees: All learning and assessment material is included in your course fees. You are not required to purchase any additional material.