Course transfer administration fee
Units of Competency1
Course Access12 months access to online course
Support Hours7am - 9pm AEST (Mon - Fri),
9am - 1pm AEST (Sat - Sun)
Assessments MarkedWithin 5 business days
- Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Access to an internet connection
Delivery Mode100% online, no classroom attendance
Learning and assessment optionsYour workplace or our virtual company as your simulated workplace
You will be assessed for these units of competency using a variety of tasks to assess your understanding and skills. A virtual session means you will be one on one with your assessor either answering questions or taking part in a role play, just as you would do in any classroom, only we do it online.
All of our assessments are marked by your assessor within five working days following the day you submitted your work. You have three attempts for each task to achieve a competency result, with your assessor giving you detailed feedback following each submission.
RequirementsThere are no formal requirements. However, learners will need:
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of common computing terms and word processing
- Proficiency with web browser software and sending/receiving e-mail including e-mail with attachment
- Familiarity with navigating the Internet
- To meet technical requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (recommended); MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher (recommended)
- CPU: Min. of 2 GB of RAM, Min. of 2 GB of spare disk space is recommended
- Processor: 2.0 GHz processor or higher (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Monitor w/ at least 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet access: Minimum ADSL1 with a speed of at least 1.5Mbps
- Valid personal email address
- Sound card
- Speakers and microphone/headset
- Access to a webcam, photocopier, printer & scanner
- The latest version of Java, QuickTime, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player
- Word processing software e.g. Microsoft Office
- Up-to-date web browser version
Support you can expect from AOT
Our focus is to provide the real-world skills and knowledge that you need to advance your career, fulfill your goals and achieve success in the workplace. No matter what course you choose, here at AOT you will receive the assistance and support that will help make your study time convenient, manageable and worthwhile.
The benefit of studying with us is that you don't have to schedule your time to attend face-to-face classroom sessions. You can study at times convenient to you in your own home or anywhere that suits your learning style.
To support you in your study we provide:
Personal course induction
A Student Support Officer will personally take you through the sauceLMS and your course.
Instant support available by a trainer whilst you are studying 7am - 9pm AEST (Mon to Fri), 9am - 1pm AEST (Sat to Sun).
Contact us form
Contact us at any time using the Contact us form found within your course to create support tickets.
You can book an appointment with your personal trainer to discuss the learning material, assessment expectations, or assessment feedback.
Virtual Classroom sessions
This can be booked with your trainer for specific assessments.
Help and Support
A section on your sauceLMS dashboard with useful links including FAQs.
You are not alone in your study with AOT!