BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management
Enhance your employment prospects with AOT’s BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management.
- Human Resources Advisor
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources and Change Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- Senior Human Resources Officer
If you are actively seeking a career in human resources middle management, this is the ideal qualification for you. Similarly, if you are already working in the field of human asset management yet require the formal qualifications to advance your career, the BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management will provide you with the solid framework and official certification you need to take the next step.
The BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management can be a huge benefit to any line manager whose areas of responsibility includes managing human personnel. This course provides students with comprehensive knowledge and skills required in HR management processes. This will provide you with theoretical and practical skills in managing workforce planning, human resource services, human resources MIS, employee relations, remuneration and employee benefits, and separation and termination.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business.
Units of study | You are required to complete 9 units of study for the BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management
Manage human resources services
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to plan and oversee and deliver human resources services. It is not specific to any given human resources function and deals with the coordination of services and approaches.
Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to implement and monitor the organisation’s work health and safety (WHS) policies, procedures and programs in the relevant work area in order to meet legislative requirements.
Manage workforce planning
Plan workforce strategies to achieve organisational goals and objectives. It includes aligning workforce objectives with business plans, analysing labour market trends and predictions, and designing strategies and succession plans to ensure a competent and appropriately diverse workforce is available to meet anticipated changes.
Manage human resources management information systems
This unit will provide you the skills and knowledge required to manage human resources information systems from the research and planning stages, through selection of appropriate systems, to implementation, ongoing review and system upgrades
Manage remuneration and employee benefits
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to implement an organisation’s remuneration and benefit plans. It incorporates all functions associated with remuneration, including packaging, salary benchmarking, market rate reviews, bonuses and the legislative aspects of remuneration and employee benefits.
Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
Covers all aspects of the recruitment selection and induction processes from the perspective of an HR manager responsible for ensuring the organisation undertakes these processes in accordance with predetermined policies and procedures.
Manage separation or termination
Deal with redeployment, resignation, retirement, dismissal and redundancy, including the conduct of exit interviews. No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of endorsement.
Develop and manage performance management processes
This unit will provide you the skills and knowledge required to design, implement and oversee performance-management processes. The unit also includes specific intervention associated with under-performance or misconduct and developing approaches to address skill and performance gaps.
Manage employee relations
Manage employee and industrial relations matters in an organisation. It involves developing and implementing employee and industrial relations policies and plans and managing conflict resolution negotiations.
Support you can expect from AOT
The benefits of studying with AOT is that you do not have to schedule your time to attend a face to face classroom. You can study at times convenient to you in your own home.
To support you in your study we provide:
- Personal course induction - A Student Support Officer will personally take you through the sauceLMS and your course.
- Simulated/virtual company - Full use of our very own virtual company that provides you with a simulated workplace based on current industry practises.
- Live chat - Instant support available by a trainer whilst you are studying 7am - 9pm Monday to Friday.
- Contact us form - Contact us at any time using the 'Contact us form' found within your course to create support tickets.
- Mentoring sessions - You can book an appointment with your personal trainer to discuss the learning material, assessment expectations, or assessment feedback.
- Virtual Classroom sessions - booked with your trainer for specific assessments
- Contact from AOT through email and calls just to touch base with you.
- Detailed assessment feedback.
- Additional research material - Links within your course which takes you directly to additional research material.
You are not alone in your study with AOT!
There are no formal requirements for this qualification, however learners will need:
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of common computing terms and word processing
- Proficiency with web browser software and sending/receiving e-mail including e-mail with attached
- Familiarity with navigating the Internet
- Meet technical requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (recommended) / MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher (recommended)
- CPU: minimum of 512 MB of RAM, minimum of 2 GB of spare disk space is recommended
- Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet access: Minimum ADSL1 with a speed of at least 1.5Mbps
- Valid personal email address
- Sound card
- A headset or microphone and speakers
- Access to a webcam, photocopier, printer & scanner
- The latest version of Java, QuickTime, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player
- Word processing software e.g. Microsoft Office
- Up-to-date web browser version e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari
Course access: 12 months access to online course
Support hours: 7am-9pm, Mon-Fri
Assessments marked: Within 5 business days
- Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Access to an internet connection
- Unit requirements (see Course Requirements tab)
Delivery mode: 100% online, no classroom attendance
Trainer support: One-on-one
Learning and assessment options: Your workplace or our virtual company as your simulated workplace
You Pay Only:
- No additional fees
- No course material cost
- 100% trainer support
You Pay Only: $3,200
Interest Free Monthly Payments
$250 × 11
Having trouble deciding?
Have a look at our courses for yourself by requesting a Free Live Demonstration today.Request a Free Live Demo
Live Chat with a course advisor
If you need any more information or have some questions, try a live chat with one of AOT's course Advisors.