BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration & BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- Coordinator (any domain)
- First Level Manager (any domain)
- Team Leader
- Office Administrators
- Project Assistants
- Office Managers
- Individuals aspiring for similar roles
Enrolling in a Nationally Accredited Double Diploma will save you time and money!
BSB50215 Diploma of Business
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business focuses on strengthening the various skills and knowledge applicable to the main business management facets, namely business operations, human resource management, project management and risk management. The diploma provides a solid foundation of understanding of all the key aspects of business. By achieving the learning objectives of BSB50215 Diploma of Business, an administrative professional is prepared to use his knowledge in a specialised field of business management.
BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
The BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration will provide you with top-notch managerial level training to make you ready for the important clerical and administrative side of the business world. You’ll gain the vital skills needed to succeed at a range of administrative careers, including office manager, senior executive assistant, personal assistant, and administrator.
Units of study | You are required to complete 11 units of study for the BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration & BSB50215 Diploma of Business
Manage personal work priorities and professional development
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to manage own performance and professional development. Particular emphasis is on setting and meeting priorities, analysing information and using a range of strategies to develop further competence.
Manage workforce planning
Plan workforce strategies to achieve organisational goals and objectives. It includes aligning workforce objectives with business plans, analysing labour market trends and predictions, and designing strategies and succession plans to ensure a competent and appropriately diverse workforce is available to meet anticipated changes.
Manage human resources services
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to plan and oversee and deliver human resources services. It is not specific to any given human resources function and deals with the coordination of services and approaches.
Plan and manage conferences
Plan, promote and coordinate conferences, ensuring follow up procedures are incorporated.
Establish and monitor security procedures for managing organisational payroll services and to calculate and process salary payments, group taxation and related payments.
Manage people performance
Manage the performance of staff who report to them directly. Development of key result areas and key performance indicators and standards, coupled with regular and timely coaching and feedback, provide the basis for performance management.
Plan and implement administrative systems
Plan or review the requirements of effective administration systems and procedures for implementing, monitoring and reviewing the system.
Manage business document design and development
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to establish standards for the design and production of organisational documents and to manage document design and production processes to ensure agreed standards are met.
Lead and manage team effectiveness
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to facilitate all aspects of teamwork within the organisation. It involves taking a leadership role in the development of team plans, leading and facilitating teamwork and actively engaging with the management of the organisation.
Undertake project work
Undertake a straightforward project or a section of a larger project. It covers developing a project plan, administering and monitoring the project, finalising the project and reviewing the project to identify lessons learned for application to future projects.
Implement continuous improvement
Implement the organisation"s continuous improvement systems and processes. It covers using systems and strategies to actively encourage the team to participate in the process, monitoring and reviewing performance, and identifying opportunities for further improvements.
Support you can expect from AOT
The benefits of studying with AOT is that you do not have to schedule your time to attend a face to face classroom. You can study at times convenient to you in your own home.
To support you in your study we provide:
- Personal course induction - A Student Support Officer will personally take you through the sauceLMS and your course.
- Simulated/virtual company - Full use of our very own virtual company that provides you with a simulated workplace based on current industry practises.
- Live chat - Instant support available by a trainer whilst you are studying 7am - 9pm Monday to Friday.
- Contact us form - Contact us at any time using the 'Contact us form' found within your course to create support tickets.
- Mentoring sessions - You can book an appointment with your personal trainer to discuss the learning material, assessment expectations, or assessment feedback.
- Virtual Classroom sessions - booked with your trainer for specific assessments
- Contact from AOT through email and calls just to touch base with you.
- Detailed assessment feedback.
- Additional research material - Links within your course which takes you directly to additional research material.
You are not alone in your study with AOT!
There are no formal requirements for this qualification, however learners will need:
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of common computing terms and word processing
- Proficiency with web browser software and sending/receiving e-mail including e-mail with attached
- Familiarity with navigating the Internet
- Meet technical requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (recommended) / MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher (recommended)
- CPU: minimum of 512 MB of RAM, minimum of 2 GB of spare disk space is recommended
- Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet access: Minimum ADSL1 with a speed of at least 1.5Mbps
- Valid personal email address
- Sound card
- A headset or microphone and speakers
- Access to a webcam, photocopier, printer & scanner
- The latest version of Java, QuickTime, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player
- Word processing software e.g. Microsoft Office
- Up-to-date web browser version e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari
Course access: 12 months access to online course
Support hours: 7am-9pm, Mon-Fri
Assessments marked: Within 5 business days
- Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Access to an internet connection
- Unit requirements (see Course Requirements tab)
Delivery mode: 100% online, no classroom attendance
Trainer support: One-on-one
Learning and assessment options: Your workplace or our virtual company as your simulated workplace
You Pay Only:
- No additional fees
- No course material cost
- 100% trainer support
You Pay Only: $4,920
Interest Free Monthly Payments
$397 × 11
Having trouble deciding?
Have a look at our courses for yourself by requesting a Free Live Demonstration today.Request a Free Live Demo
Live Chat with a course advisor
If you need any more information or have some questions, try a live chat with one of AOT's course Advisors.