BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration & BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Coordinator (in any domain)
- Leading Hand
- Team Leader
- Accounts Supervisors
- Executive Personal Assistants
- Office Administrators
- Project Assistants
- Office Managers
- Individuals aspiring for similar roles
Everything you need to be a success in corporate management and administration!
BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
If you’re a natural leader and want to formalise your skills to advance your career, the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management is the ideal course for you. Managers play a significant role in the leadership of their organisation. In increasingly competitive and fast-changing times, managers have a major responsibility to ensure that teams deliver quality services and products. The purpose of this powerful and challenging program is to develop recognised competencies and develop or enhance your managerial skill set through learning and practical workplace practice.
BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
The BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration is geared towards preparing administrative personnel for a wide range of leadership as well as top-tier administrative roles. It teaches the advanced corporate management values that is the cornerstone of enterprising executive careers. Once you have the BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration under your belt, you will have the qualification and confidence to take on managerial level responsibilities.
The BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration and BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management double diploma qualification has been created to reflect individuals who are engaged to manage the work of others, add value to or review management practices.
Units of study | You are required to complete 13 units of study for the BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration & BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Establish and monitor security procedures for managing organisational payroll services and to calculate and process salary payments, group taxation and related payments.
Manage a range of meetings including overseeing the meeting preparation processes, chairing meetings, organising the minutes and reporting meeting outcomes.
Manage risks in a range of contexts across the organisation or for a specific business unit or area. The unit has been designed to be consistent with AS/NZS 4360:2004 Risk management.
Manage people performance
Manage the performance of staff who report to them directly. Development of key result areas and key performance indicators and standards, coupled with regular and timely coaching and feedback, provide the basis for performance management.
Undertake project work
Undertake a straightforward project or a section of a larger project. It covers developing a project plan, administering and monitoring the project, finalising the project and reviewing the project to identify lessons learned for application to future projects.
Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to lead and manage effective workplace relationships. It applies to individuals in leadership or management who have a prominent role in establishing and managing processes and procedures to support workplace relationships taking into account the organisation's values, goals and cultural diversity.
Manage operational plan
Develop and monitor implementation of the operational plan to provide efficient and effective workplace practices within the organisation and profitability plans. Management at a strategic level requires systems and procedures to be developed and implemented to facilitate the organisations operational plan.
Develop and use emotional intelligence
This unit covers the development and use of emotional intelligence to increase self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management in the context of the workplace.
Lead and manage team effectiveness
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to facilitate all aspects of teamwork within the organisation. It involves taking a leadership role in the development of team plans, leading and facilitating teamwork and actively engaging with the management of the organisation.
Manage personal work priorities and professional development
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to manage own performance and professional development. Particular emphasis is on setting and meeting priorities, analysing information and using a range of strategies to develop further competence.
Manage business document design and development
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to establish standards for the design and production of organisational documents and to manage document design and production processes to ensure agreed standards are met.
Plan and manage conferences
Plan, promote and coordinate conferences, ensuring follow up procedures are incorporated.
Manage quality customer service
Develop strategies to manage organisational systems that ensure products and services are delivered and maintained to standards agreed by the organisation.
Support you can expect from AOT
The benefits of studying with AOT is that you do not have to schedule your time to attend a face to face classroom. You can study at times convenient to you in your own home.
To support you in your study we provide:
- Personal course induction - A Student Support Officer will personally take you through the sauceLMS and your course.
- Simulated/virtual company - Full use of our very own virtual company that provides you with a simulated workplace based on current industry practises.
- Live chat - Instant support available by a trainer whilst you are studying 7am - 9pm Monday to Friday.
- Contact us form - Contact us at any time using the 'Contact us form' found within your course to create support tickets.
- Mentoring sessions - You can book an appointment with your personal trainer to discuss the learning material, assessment expectations, or assessment feedback.
- Virtual Classroom sessions - booked with your trainer for specific assessments
- Contact from AOT through email and calls just to touch base with you.
- Detailed assessment feedback.
- Additional research material - Links within your course which takes you directly to additional research material.
You are not alone in your study with AOT!
There are no formal requirements for this qualification, however learners will need:
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of common computing terms and word processing
- Proficiency with web browser software and sending/receiving e-mail including e-mail with attached
- Familiarity with navigating the Internet
- Meet technical requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (recommended) / MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher (recommended)
- CPU: minimum of 512 MB of RAM, minimum of 2 GB of spare disk space is recommended
- Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet access: Minimum ADSL1 with a speed of at least 1.5Mbps
- Valid personal email address
- Sound card
- A headset or microphone and speakers
- Access to a webcam, photocopier, printer & scanner
- The latest version of Java, QuickTime, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player
- Word processing software e.g. Microsoft Office
- Up-to-date web browser version e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari
Course access: 12 months access to online course
Support hours: 7am-9pm, Mon-Fri
Assessments marked: Within 5 business days
- Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Access to an internet connection
- Unit requirements (see Course Requirements tab)
Delivery mode: 100% online, no classroom attendance
Trainer support: One-on-one
Learning and assessment options: Your workplace or our virtual company as your simulated workplace
You Pay Only:
- No additional fees
- No course material cost
- 100% trainer support
You Pay Only: $4,920
Interest Free Monthly Payments
$397 × 11
Having trouble deciding?
Have a look at our courses for yourself by requesting a Free Live Demonstration today.Request a Free Live Demo
Live Chat with a course advisor
If you need any more information or have some questions, try a live chat with one of AOT's course Advisors.