1. Find your course
Check the AOT courses page and select the course you’d like to study. If you’re not sure what course to study, we are just a quick call or email away. Our course advisors are ready to assist you in choosing the right course. Simply click on the Live Chat icon now to talk to a course advisor.
At AOT, we have a comprehensive range of courses you can select from:
- Single units: These are single units of competency. You may choose to compete a single unit to gain the skills and knowledge on a specific subject.
- Short courses: These are usually 1-4 units of competency bundled together. They are considered a stepping stone to a full qualification. Each of our short courses has been developed so that if you choose to complete a full qualification in the future, you will have already completed a component of it.
- Qualifications: We offer a number of qualifications in various fields designed for personal and organisation based training, personal development and more. Our qualifications are nationally recognised, which means that they are accepted by employers and governing bodies in any State or Territory in Australia.
- Double Diplomas: We have packaged our Diplomas together in twos so that you can achieve 2 qualifications without the need to obtain separate diplomas. This saves you time and money while broadening your field of opportunity.
2. Purchase the course
When you have selected the course you want to study, click on the purchase option button of your choice on the course page. Then, provide your basic information, payment details and confirm your selection.
If you are purchasing the course for someone else, on the Your Order page, you must tick the box that says “Click here if you are not the student enrolling” and enter the enrolling student’s details.
3. Enrol in your course
Your purchase will be processed within 2 business days. As soon as your payment has been processed, you will be sent an email with a link to your online enrolment form.
4. Introduction and orientation to your course
Once we receive your completed enrolment form, you will be emailed a welcome letter, an individual training plan outlining the units, and your sauceLMS login details to access your course.
A student support officer will contact you to offer a course induction that will personally take you through the sauceLMS and your course. They will show you how to navigate your way around the sauceLMS and take advantage of all the features.
Getting started is easy. We make sure you have all the tools, support, and assistance you need from start to finish.