We are currently updating this course and enrolments will open in April 2014.
If you would like us to send you details on this date please click RSA Enrolment Information? 2014 and we will send you the latest course enrolment information.
The National Online RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) Course is valid for work in the following states only:
- Western Australia
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
Free Online Demo Course
- Bar Attendants
- Room Service Staff
- Bottle Shop Attendants
- Food and Beverage Attendants
Responsible Service of Alcohol - Online RSA Course Overview
The Responsible Service of Alcohol, RSA certificate is Nationally Recognised and is a compulsory requirement for anybody working in an environment where alcohol is available for purchase. After completing the unit required for the RSA Certificate, you will be able to serve and sell alcohol in licensed premises. To comply with alcohol regulations and legal responsibilities associated with the serving and selling alcohol you must have an understanding of the following.
Topics Covered in the Online RSA Course: What is alcohol, Legislation, House policies, The effects of alcohol, Refusal of service
Why do I need to complete an Online RSA course?
If you intend to work in the hospitality industry in a position that requires you to serve alcohol, it is a requirement that you have an up to date RSA Certificate. Completing the online RSA certificate course will broaden your employment opportunities as most employers have a preference for staff who have already completed and hold the RSA Certificate.
Our simple online RSA course is the easiest and quickest way to complete your RSA certificate.
The process to enroll and complete the RSA Certificate is very simple. The RSA course is user friendly and is formatted as an easy 'click through' course. Once you click on the 'Enrol and Get Started' button above, you will pay and then you will automatically be sent a unique username and password so that you can start your online RSA course straight away!
Our Online RSA Course only takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
Our user friendly user interface is modern and you can come and go from the course as you like without losing any information. You can print your RSA Certificate immediately after you have completed your course. No more waiting for your RSA Certificate to arrive. You can send your RSA Certificate to employers immediately.
Core Units of study | You are required to complete 1 units of study for the
SITHFAB201 - PROVIDE RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to responsibly sell or serve alcohol.
Responsible practices must be undertaken wherever alcohol is served or sold, including where alcohol samples are served during on-site product tastings. This unit, therefore, applies to any workplace where alcohol is served or sold, including all types of hospitality venues, retail liquor outlets and wineries, breweries and distilleries.
This unit applies to all levels of sales personnel involved in the sale, service and promotional service of alcohol in licensed premises. Those selling or serving alcohol may include food and beverage attendants; retail liquor sales persons; winery, brewery and distillery cellar door staff and supplier sales representatives. It also applies to security staff who monitor customer behaviour and to the licensee who is ultimately responsible for RSA management.
Benefits of Online Training
There are massive benefits to studying online with Accredited Online Training (AOT). You can start your course at any time, complete your course at your own pace and study at times that suit you and your lifestyle. Studying online is the easiest and most convenient way to improve your level of qualifications which provides you the potential to increase your earning capacity.
What is 100% Online Training?
Each of our courses is developed to provide students a 100% online training experience, all content is Nationally Recognised and Accredited. All course advisors, trainers, study and assessment must be available to you online and with 24/7 access. Our assessments can be based on our simulated workplace providing you the practical work experience you need.
Each of our courses are developed to provide students with a 100% online training experience. All content is Australian Nationally Recognized and Accredited. All students have 24/7 access to their course material and assessments. From the moment you receive your username and password, you will have full access to all of your course material. There is no need to continuously download information as you progress through your course which can prove to be not only inconvenient, but also quite expensive.
You will also have access to our unique Simulated Workplace which will provide you the opportunity to implement your new found knowledge in an online company.
AOT provides you with personalized support with access to qualified Trainers who are industry experts within their respective fields with extensive knowledge and experience.
- Easy Decisions: AOT Course Advisors are there to assist you in choosing the right course to progress you in your career.
- Time Efficient: Learn anywhere, and start anytime.
- Full trainer support: Trainers who are industry experts within their respective fields with extensive knowledge and experience.
- Affordable: AOT offers you a discount for upfront payment. Alternatively, you can chose to pay via our interest free 12 monthly payment plan.
- Nationally Recognized/Accredited: AOT is a Registered Training Organization (RTO). Therefore, this course is a Nationally Recognized qualification.
- 24/7 Online Library and Resources: We provide you with the links that will take you directly to your resource material. No time is wasted searching for books or research material; we link you straight to it!
- Virtual / Simulated workplace: Provides you the practical work experience you need online. Visit Global Star Enterprises to learn more about our unique Simulated Workplace environment.
- Submit Assessments Online: AOT’s assessment enable you to access your course material and/or a trainer whilst completing an assessment.
- Assessment’s marked within 5 business days: No need to wait until end of term for a result you can continue at your own pace.
- No Additional Fees: All learning and assessment material is included in your course fees. You are not required to purchase any additional material.