Use coupon code AOT10 to receive 10% off when you pay upfront. See terms and conditions for details.
This short course is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge required for a human resources coordinator role. In this supporting role, you will be completing performance management, employee and industrial relations, recruitment and induction tasks as part of a team.
This short course meets the entry requirements for the BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management.
- BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes; Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBHRM403 – Support performance management process
- BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations; Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBWRK411 – Support employee and industrial relations procedures
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding; Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBHRM417 Support human resource functions and processes; Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBHRM404 – Review human resource functions
Successful completion of the four units of competency for this short course will earn you a Statement of Attainment in partial completion BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources.
- Human resources assistant
- Human resources coordinators
- Human resources administrators