Here at AOT, we can offer you one of the required units: BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business.
A qualified business person for an electrical contractor licence:
- must be competent to perform the business aspects of performing electrical work, and
- must have completed the following units of competency within the last 3 years:
- UEENEEE101A – Apply Occupational Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
- UEENEEG175A – Develop compliance policies and plans to conduct an electrical contracting business,
- and either:
- BSBSMB401A – Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business (within the last three years), or
- a business qualifications of diploma level or higher (e.g. Diploma of Business) regardless of the time of completion, or
- a course of instruction equivalent to BSBSMB401 (within the last three years).
- must provide evidence of having operated a business for a period of or periods totalling five years. e.g. tax returns for a self-employed person, or a statutory declaration from an accountant financial institution officer, employer, or other applicable business officer.
This short course contains the unit: BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business.
You can complete this unit at any time of the day or night, at a time convenient to you. You do not have to miss work time by attending a class! The course is 100% online and all you need is a computer and internet access. We even provide a PDF of the learning content so that if you wish, you can work offline and also print the content.
Upon successful completion of this short course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment in partial completion of the BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business.