35% off Spring Sale on the following qualifications:
This promotion applies to the following courses:
- BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills (Full Course)
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Full Course)
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Full Course)
- BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business (Full Course)
- BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management (Full Course)
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (Full Course)
- BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (Full Course)
- BSB50120 Diploma of Business (Full course)
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management (Full Course)
- BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management (Full Course)
Offer is valid for prepaid fee options paid via the AOT website only. Offer is not applicable for payment plans.
Enrolments must be finalised and commenced within seven (7) days of course payment. AOT reserves the right to make changes to the offer at any time. This offer is not in conjunction with any other offer. This extended offer ends midnight 30 September 2022.
As a student of AOT you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- I participate in this online course intending to achieve completion within the nominated course duration;
- The duration of my course is stated in the AOT course description and/or advised at time of enrolment;
I acknowledge that the assessment responses I submit are my own work, written in my own words;
- I acknowledge that to be deemed competent in a unit, I must gain a satisfactory result for all assessments in the unit. To achieve a satisfactory result, a 100% pass mark must be achieved.
- I give consent to Accredited Online Training Pty Ltd (AOT) to make any enquiries necessary to verify the information disclosed in this application;
- I agree that, whilst I am a current AOT student, AOT is permitted to contact me via email and SMS. I will ensure these contact details remain current and accessible to AOT;
- If I wish to cancel my enrolment within the orientation period of fourteen (14) days, I may do so by contacting an AOT Course Advisor. I acknowledge a cancellation fee of $150 or 20% of the total course price, whichever is less, will apply;
- I accept that I am required to pay the full amount of the course fees even if I do not complete my course or fail to advise AOT of withdrawal from my course during the orientation period; and
- In the event that I do not complete the course within the given timeframe, my course will be immediately suspended and access to my course denied.
Upon receipt of the course fee, AOT agrees to:
- provide a tax invoice; and
- provide enrolment forms.
Upon receipt and acceptance of my completed enrolment forms, AOT agrees to:
- provide login details to access my online course materials and assessments;
- provide an Individual Training Plan;
- provide assessment instructions;
- mark and provide feedback on my submitted assessment tasks;
- provide trainer support throughout my enrolment; and
- issue a Certificate or Statement of Attainment upon competent completion of my course (if applicable).
In relation to course enrolment, I acknowledge that my:
- course enrolment is complete when I have been issued a username and password for online course access;
- course commencement date is the date that my course access details are sent, unless I request otherwise at the time of enrolment;
- course access duration is effective from the course commencement date;
- login access to available units will be active as at the course commencement date;
- I will be deemed to have commenced my course on the course commencement date; and
- the course is non-transferable once I have commenced.
Payment of Course Fees
In order for AOT to meet the requirements of Fee Protection for students, AOT may only collect up to $1,500 in fees in one instance, before, during or after enrolment.
The Prepaid Fee option is 1 payment (full payment) for all courses under $1,500, or 1 initial payment followed by instalment payments charged at 4 week intervals (prepaid schedule) for courses over $1,500. A valid credit/debit card is required to schedule instalment payments as per the course payment information on our website.
Full course fee, payment amounts and time payments are clearly displayed for each course on the AOT website. Amount and specific date of payment is confirmed in the invoice sent for the enrolling student.
If training is contracted by a company or corporation on behalf of their staff member, full fees are then payable at time of enrolment application via invoice.
AOT provides the service of a payment plan option for many courses. For any payment plan, a valid credit/debit card is required to schedule instalment payments as per the course payment information on our website. Payment plan instalments and timelines are clearly displayed for each course on the AOT website.
PREPAID and PAYMENT PLAN SCHEDULES:
I agree to honour the prepaid/payment plan schedule and understand that:
- the initial payment will be charged to my card immediately
- all proceeding instalments must be paid on or before the due date;
- I must ensure that sufficient funds are available in my nominated account to meet the instalment payments;
- I will update AOT with credit or debit card details when issued with a new card;
- AOT reserves the right to suspend access to my online course in the event that I fail to pay any part of the course fees as and when it falls due for payment;
- in the event that I request or fail to advise my course cancellation, the balance of my course fees will be paid in full or continue to be paid under my prepaid/payment plan schedule; and
- AOT will not issue a Certificate or Statement of Attainment/s until course fees are paid in full.
Should I default on the repayment schedule:
- my enrolment will be suspended;
- my outstanding account will become immediately due and payable;
- the outstanding debt may be forwarded to a debt collection agency; and
- I may also be required to pay additional fees associated with the debt collection process.
Continuing Stage Discount
If you purchased a course stage with an advertised continuing stage discount, you must purchase and enrol in your next stage within 1 month of having your Statement of Attainment issued, to be eligible for the continuing stage discount. The discount does not apply if you are bringing in credit transfers from an external provider.
I acknowledge that:
- A course induction is available to me upon my enrolment to ensure I have a full understanding of the course, course navigation, requirements and how to request support;
- Course materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the AOT course description, and once enrolment has ended, access is denied. Therefore, it becomes my responsibility to save and/or print content as required for reference purposes;
- The content of the online course materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of AOT; and
- No reproduction or distribution any part of the course material, including but not limited to all assessment, content, supporting documents and the Global Star Enterprises intranet, can be made without the prior written consent of AOT.
Course Extension and Course Hold Policy
If I wish to continue with my course beyond the expiry date, application for a course extension must be made in writing to AOT and received fourteen (14) days prior to expiry date.
- AOT will not be obliged under any circumstances to extend the period of my enrolment if I have not completed the course in the allocated time;
- AOT will not approve a course extension request if I have not made reasonable and consistent progress in submitting and completing the assessments for my course;
- If my course has been superseded, AOT will not approve any course extension request that extends my course expiry date which is less than one month prior to the transition date;
- Once the allocated time for a course has ended, I will no longer be provided with access to the course material, course assessment or unlimited trainer support.
- If an extension is approved, then in many instances, AOT may arrange a course extension at an additional fee of $280 for a three (3) month extension or $500 for a six (6) month extension for full qualification enrolments. A two (2) month extension for short course and single unit enrolments is $100.
- I may apply to AOT to place my course on hold due to extended holidays or unforeseen events which do not allow continued study;
- Accredited Online Training (AOT) is not obliged to offer course holds;
- I understand that AOT will not approve my course on hold request if I have not made reasonable and consistent progress in submitting and completing the assessments for my course; or
- If my course has been superseded and by placing my course on hold it would extend my course expiry but not allow me sufficient time to complete by the transition date, then AOT will not approve the hold request;
- If the course hold is approved, my course may be placed on hold in one (1) month blocks, for no more than a total of three (3) months for a short course or single unit enrolment and a total of six (6) months for a full qualification enrolment. This is the total number of months I can place my course on hold during my enrolment; and
- I will not be granted a course extension or course hold unless my Unique Student Identifier (USI) has been provided to AOT and verified.
Fee for Service Enrolments:
Cancellation of course or program by Accredited Online Training
Should AOT cancel a course for any reason, students enrolled at the time AOT announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund, and this will incur no administrative charges or penalties.
Withdrawal due to unavailable units
Should AOT be unable to provide all units to meet the student’s course completion schedule, the following will apply:
- Course fees paid will be refunded in full and no Statement of Attainment will be issued on any unit; or
- Course fees paid on any unavailable unit/s will be refunded and a Statement of Attainment will be issued for satisfactorily completed units.
Withdrawal prior to course commencement
Applicants must finalise the entire AOT enrolment process within seven (7) days of making their full/initial course payment. If all forms and required documents are not received by AOT within the seven (7) days, AOT may cancel the enrolment and close the application. In this case a full refund of the fees will be made, minus a cancellation fee of $150 or 20% of the total course price whichever is less, which will be withheld to cover administration costs.
If an applicant has completed the enrolment process and requests to withdraw prior to their course commencement date, a full refund of the fees will be made, minus a cancellation fee of $150 or 20% of the total course price, whichever is less, which will be withheld to cover administration costs.
Eligible cancellation during orientation period
Eligible cancellations, for students enrolled in a nationally recognised course, received during the fourteen (14) day orientation period will receive a full refund of course fees paid, minus a cancellation fee of $150 or 20% of the total course price, whichever is less, which will be withheld to cover trainer and/or administration costs. A Statement of Attainment for any completed units will only be issued if fees are withheld at the individual unit price.
Withdrawal during course or program
Cancellations (other than eligible cancellations during the orientation period) for students that have commenced their course will not be entitled to a refund.
Statement of Attainment/s will only be issued for any units that have been satisfactorily completed and paid for.
Deferred payments are not entitled to a Statement of Attainment unless the amount is equivalent or more than the calculated unit price.
Withdrawal due to illness or hardship
In the case of a student withdrawing from a course due to illness or extreme hardship, AOT may, at its discretion, allow a refund of the fees. The following conditions apply:
The person concerned must produce satisfactory evidence of the circumstances such as medical certificates;
- A cancellation fee of 25% of full course fees (not discounted price) will be withheld;
- Withdrawal and request for refund must take place within the first three (3) months of the course commencement; and
- If a refund has been issued, a Statement of Attainment will NOT be granted for any units
Course cancellation due to USI not verified
In the case of a student not supplying their USI or the USI provided cannot be verified, AOT may take the measure of cancelling the student enrolment. This may only occur if the student has not responded to multiple phone calls, voice messages and emails from AOT regarding the submission of their USI. Students that have commenced their course, and passed the orientation period, will not be entitled to a refund.
Reinstatement of Course
AOT will not reinstate a student into a course following the course expiry or enrolment closure date.
I acknowledge that if for any reason; personal or medical that I cannot continue my studies, I have the option to apply for withdrawal or to place my course on hold. This can be done by following the guidelines outlined in the sections:
- Withdrawal during course or program
- Withdrawal due to illness or hardship
- Course extension and course hold policy
Terms and Conditions for enrolments in The Career Academy MYOB and Xero courses:
AOT is an authorised reseller of The Career Academy (TCA) MYOB and Xero courses.
To be eligible to enrol in a TCA course, you must be at least 18 years old and reside in Australia. AOT will ask you to provide your date of birth and some form of identification for verification purposes.
TCA will deliver the MYOB and Xero courses using their online learning platform. Any queries relating to the course and/or learning platform are to be directed to TCA.
When purchasing your TCA course from AOT’s website, you must agree to AOT terms and conditions and other declarations or your order cannot be processed.
AOT’s website displays current prices for each TCA course it is authorised to resell. Course fees are payable in full at the time of purchase from our website. TCA course prices on AOT’s website are GST inclusive.
AOT will email you a tax invoice as confirmation of your purchase and payment, and will share your details with TCA for enrolment purposes. TCA will process your enrolment within two business days and email your login details for access to your course in TCA’s online platform.
Your enrolment with TCA will be subject to TCA terms and conditions of enrolment which you must read to understand your rights and obligations as a TCA student. To use the course, you must agree to TCA terms. Please read the TCA Student Policy https://www.thecareeracademy.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/TCA-Student-Policy-AU-V2.0.pdf
Course cancellations and refunds will be subject to the terms of the TCA Student Policy. You will not be eligible for a refund outside the 10 business day cooling off period. Eligible refunds for TCA courses purchased through AOT website will be credited by AOT to the card used for the original purchase. AOT will retain a $50 cancellation fee from an eligible refund to cover administration costs associated with your course purchase and cancellation.
Confidentiality and Privacy
AOT will make reasonable efforts to keep any confidential information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
Information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
The AOT Student Handbook is available for download from the AOT website. I accept it is my responsibility to ensure I read and understand the AOT Student Handbook prior to enrolment.
Offers for Returning Students:
Nationally Recognised Course Units
The nationally recognised course or unit/s you complete with AOT may be valid for credit transfer into several qualifications. Each credit transfer reduces the number of units you will have to study and may reduce the fee you pay. AOT are no obliged to discount fees for credits. Please contact a course advisor regarding a new qualification and applicable credits.
Credit transfers for previously issued equivalent units of competency
Credit will be granted for equivalent units of competency issued by any Australian authorised issuing organisation, such as a RTO, school or university. To grant credit transfer, an analysis will be undertaken by AOT to confirm:
- the equivalence of the unit completed with the relevant enrolling unit; and
- the authenticity of the certificate or statement of attainment produced (AOT will contact the organisation that issued the document and confirm the content is valid). If the issuing organisation is no longer operating, AOT requires the student to be responsible for obtaining a valid letter/transcript from the National VET regulator or state VET regulator for Victoria and Western Australia documenting the competencies you have achieved. In some instances, the student may have past transcripts of completed nationally recognised training recorded against their USI account. The student would need to provide permission for AOT to view their USI transcript.
Credit transfer is not applicable to enrolment in an AOT course that will receive a Statement of Attainment.
AOT are not obliged to issue a qualification that is achieved wholly through recognition of units completed at another RTO or issuing organisation.
AOT may revise the Student Handbook, Policy Documents and any terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time at our sole discretion. Any such revisions will be available from our website.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
You need a USI upon enrolment with AOT as part of the legislative reporting requirements of a registered training organisation. We cannot issue a Certificate or Statement of Attainment without a USI.
From 1st January, 2015 new legislation by the Australian Government advised that each person undertaking nationally recognised training are required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). This must be collected and verified by the training organisation.
It is a mandatory requirement to provide your USI as part of your enrolment with AOT if you are:
- an Australian expat or resident (you need a USI even if you do the course whilst living outside Australia).
- an international student living in Australia
International students not living in Australia are not required to submit a USI.
If you do not already have one, click here to create your USI https://www.usi.gov.au/students
Acceptance of Course Enrolment Agreement:
By accepting the terms of this Course Enrolment Agreement:
- you have read the AOT Admissions and Enrolment Policy;
- you are warranting that you are 18 years of age or over, or if you are under 18 years of age, you must ensure your parent or guardian accepts the conditions of this Course Enrolment Agreement. By such execution, your parent or guardian acknowledges your course suitability and accepts the terms and conditions herein, including guaranteeing the principal liability to make payment of the course fee. If you are applying for enrolment in a diploma level qualification and are under 18 years of age, you must have completed and provide your year 12 high school certificate prior to enrolment;
- you will provide a valid email address which is unique to you and you will maintain this unique email throughout your enrolment;
- you will obtain or provide your Unique Student Identifier (USI) upon enrolment;
- you acknowledge your course commencement date is the date that your course access details are sent, unless requested otherwise at the time of enrolment;
- you will conduct the mandatory Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) assessment located in the course before commencing any of your units of competency if enrolled in a full qualification;
- you acknowledge that your acceptance declaration will be recorded on our database;
- you agree to participate in the assessment and/or RPL process with authenticity and honesty;
- you acknowledge that this declaration is true and correct with the understanding and belief that a person who makes a false declaration is liable to the penalties of perjury; and
- you acknowledge by pressing the I accept button on the course acknowledgement page.