This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage appointments and diaries for personnel within an organisation, using manual and electronic diaries, schedules and other appointment systems.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who provide administrative support to teams and individuals.
- Establish schedule requirements
- Manage schedules
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- appropriately manage the schedules of various individuals through a process of careful planning and negotiation
Demonstrate knowledge of:
- key provisions of relevant legislation, standards and codes that affect aspects of business operations or the achievement of team goals
- organisational requirements for managing appointments for personnel within the organisation
- range of appointment systems that could be used
- important considerations when managing the schedules of others
Nominal hours = 15 hours