This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to plan for or review the requirements of effective administrative systems and procedures for implementing, monitoring and reviewing the system.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments in senior administrative roles.
- Plan for the new or modified administrative system
- Implement new or modified administrative system
- Monitor administrative system
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- work with relevant personnel and stakeholders to identify administrative system improvements
- document necessary requirements or modifications
- provide training and support for staff to use the new or modified system
- monitor the new system and identify future improvements and staff training needs.
Demonstrate knowledge of:
- relevant legislative and organisational policies and procedures for reviewing administrative systems
Nominal hours = 50 hours