This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assist in the effective implementation of a performance development system and to facilitate employee performance.
The unit applies to human resource officers, or people in similar roles, who work under the direction of a human resource manager.
- Review performance development infrastructure
- Promote performance development system
- Recommend improvements to performance development system in response to collated data
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- promote the implementation of one performance development system for an organisation or work area.
In the course of the above, you must:
- provide advice and information to employees on the benefits of effective performance management, and how it links with performance development
- preview the performance development system
- make recommendations for improvement
- analyse the strengths and weaknesses of the performance development system.
Nominal hours = 40