This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to determine individual and team development needs and to facilitate the development of the workgroup.
The unit applies to individuals with a broad knowledge of learning and development who apply their skills in addressing development needs to meet team objectives. They may have responsibility to provide guidance or to delegate aspects of tasks to others.
- Contribute to needs development
- Support implementation of learning and development
- Monitor and evaluate workplace learning
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- contribute to, facilitate and monitor learning and development for at least one team and for at least one individual.
In the course of the above, you must:
- collect data on team and individual and team development needs
- collaboratively develop learning plans to match skill needs of individuals and groups
- coordinate learning opportunities
- give and receive feedback during the implementation of learning plans
- monitor and review workplace learning plan implementation plans.
Nominal hours = 40