This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to support work across a range of human resource functional areas.
The unit applies to individuals who require a broad understanding of human resource functions, associated policy frameworks and the administrative requirements to support these functions and policies.
- Identify human resources functions
- Review policy and procedures frameworks
- Apply ethical framework
- Analyse human resource metrics
- Report outcomes of review and analysis
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- on at least two occasions, support key human resource functions and/or processes for an organisation or work area.
In the course of the above, you must:
- use appropriate technology to collect and analyse workforce data.
Nominal hours = 50