This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to coordinate the implementation of a workforce plan, including researching requirements, coordination of planning and implementing initiatives and monitoring trends.
The unit applies to individuals who are human resource practitioners or staff members with a role in a policy or planning unit that focuses on workforce planning.
- Research workforce requirements
- Coordinate workforce objectives and strategies
- Coordinate implementation of initiatives
- Monitor and evaluate workforce trends
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- coordinate the implementation of a workforce plan in at least one work area.
In the course of the above, you must:
- review relevant trends and supply and demand factors that will impact on organisation’s workforce
- review and interpret information from a range of internal and external sources, in order to identify:
- current staff turnover and demographics
- labour supply trends factors that may affect workforce supply
- organisation’s workforce requirements objectives and strategies.
Nominal hours = 60