Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- produce documents following correct ergonomic, conservation, organisational and statutory requirements
- consult with appropriate personnel as required
- adhere to organisational style and presentation requirements
- refer to online help function and user documentation to rectify document problems
- create and modify simple charts
- follow designated timelines and ensure high accuracy when preparing documents
- demonstrate ability to prevent data loss and damage.
Demonstrate knowledge of:
- how to format workplace documents
- organisational requirements for ergonomic standards, work periods and breaks, and conservation techniques
- organisational guidelines on spreadsheet manipulation and processing
- the purpose and range of use of spreadsheet functions.