Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- follow organisational and service provider requirements when communicating electronically
- follow organisational policy and procedures when managing all aspects of electronic communication
- comply with netiquette
- collaborate in accordance with agreed parameters for electronic communication
- identify most appropriate software applications.
Demonstrate knowledge of:
- different methods of electronic communication
- key provisions of relevant legislation that affect aspects of business operations
- relevant organisation policies and procedures.