This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop spreadsheets through the use of spreadsheet software.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of environments who tend to be personally responsible for designing and working with spreadsheets under minimal supervision.
- Select and prepare resources
- Plan spreadsheet design
- Create spreadsheet
- Produce simple charts
- Finalise spreadsheets
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- design spreadsheets that address a range of data and organisational requirements
- use software functions, graphics and support materials to create spreadsheets
- apply knowledge of formatting requirements for workplace documents
Demonstrate knowledge of:
- formatting requirements of workplace documents
- organisational guidelines on spreadsheet design and use
- organisational requirements for ergonomic standards, work periods and breaks, and conservation techniques
Nominal hours = 35 hours