This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop spreadsheets through the use of both cloud-based and non-cloud based spreadsheet applications.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of environments who tend to be personally responsible for designing and working with spreadsheets under minimal supervision. These individuals are generally required to have intermediate knowledge and understanding of a number of spreadsheet applications.
- Select and prepare resources
- Plan spreadsheet design
- Create spreadsheet
- Produce intermediate-level charts
- Finalise and present spreadsheets
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- design spreadsheets that address a range of data and organisational requirements
- use software functions, graphics and support materials to create spreadsheets
- apply knowledge of formatting requirements for workplace documents.
Demonstrate knowledge of:
- formatting requirements of workplace documents
- organisational guidelines on spreadsheet design and use
- organisational requirements for ergonomic standards, work periods and breaks, and conservation techniques.
Nominal hours = 35 hours