This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to plan direct marketing activities and develop marketing plans matching organisational objectives.
It applies to individuals in a marketing management role who are responsible for planning direct marketing activities, including formulating direct marketing plans, and supervising the team implementing the plans. They may work in small, medium or large enterprises across a variety of industries.
- Develop direct marketing strategies
- Select direct marketing activity
- Produce direct marketing plan
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- develop a direct marketing plan outlining:
- objectives of direct marketing activity
- type of direct marketing strategies and activities to be undertaken
- analysis of previous data and any corrective actions taken
- explain methods to measure effectiveness
Demonstrate knowledge of:
- economic, social, industry, and media directions, trends, practices and techniques
- key provisions of relevant legislation, codes of practice and national standards affecting marketing operations
- organisational policies and procedures
Nominal Hours: 50