This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to apply and observe marketing plan objectives and action necessary improvements.
It applies to individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base in advertising management, and demonstrate a range of managerial skills. In this role, they usually lead and coordinate a marketing team, implement a marketing plan, monitor performance of marketing strategies and evaluate their effectiveness.
They also involve team members in identifying improvements for marketing strategies and formulating recommendations for future marketing activities.
- Implement marketing strategies and tactics
- Monitor marketing strategies and tactics
- Evaluate and improve marketing performance
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- successfully implement marketing strategies identified in an organisation’s marketing plan
- coordinate personnel involved in conducting marketing activities
- monitor, evaluate and report on marketing activities against defined objectives
- modify marketing activities in line with new or emerging trends
Demonstrate knowledge of:
- organisational strategic and marketing objectives, plans and performance measures
- principles of marketing mix
- key provisions of relevant legislation, codes of practice and national standards affecting marketing operations
Nominal Hours: 50