This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in business environments. It includes identifying and working to organisational standards, managing workload and working as part of a team.
The unit applies to those who work in a broad range of settings. These individuals typically work under some supervision and guidance.
- Identify the business context
- Work in a team
- Develop effective work habits
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- complete at least four tasks in a business environment, including:
- working to organisational standards
- managing workload
- working as part of a team.
In the course of the above, you must:
- comply with legal responsibilities, and organisational requirements
- escalate issues and seek assistance.
Nominal hours = 30