This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to implement operational plans by planning and acquiring resources, monitoring and adjusting operational performance and providing reports on performance, as required.
The unit applies to individuals who plan activities to achieve team and organisational objectives. At this level, work will normally be carried out within routine and non-routine methods and involve procedures that require planning, evaluation, leadership and guidance of others.
- Prepare to implement operational plan
- Implement operational plan
- Monitor operational performance
- Review operations based on performance
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- prepare, implement and review two operational plans.
In the course of the above, you must:
- interact with a range of people and groups to identify resource requirements, performance objectives, systems, procedures and records relating to the operational plan
- plan and acquire physical and human resources using organisation’s systems and procedures
- manage and support personnel to achieve performance objectives including facilitating new employee onboarding
- present information and recommendations to support implementation and variation of the operational plan
- monitor operational performance against the performance objectives and budgets and implement improvements to rectify unsatisfactory performance
- vary the operational plan and gain approval to deal with contingencies
- document and provide reports on performance as required by the organisation.
Nominal hours = 40