This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assist in producing a project budget, to monitor project expenditure and contribute to cost finalisation processes.
It applies to individuals who are project practitioners working in a project support role.
- Assist in developing project budget
- Monitor project costs
- Contribute to cost-finalisation process
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- produce a project budget
- closely monitor project expenditure
- finalise project costs and make recommendations for possible improvements to future projects
Demonstrate knowledge of:
- budgeting processes and their relationship to project life cycle
- how to apply cost management tools and techniques
Nominal Hours: 40