This single unit course describes the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the project’s scope by assisting with identifying its objectives, deliverables, constraints, assumptions and outcomes. It also involves applying controls once the project has commenced and contribute to reviewing the suitability of those controls.
The unit applies to individuals who support project managers and other team members to apply project scope management techniques.
- Contribute to defining project scope
- Apply project scope controls
- Contribute to review of scope controls
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- Support project managers and other team members to apply project scope management techniques during at least two different projects.
In the course of the above, you must:
- Work according to project scope management plan including established change control procedures and performance measurement procedures
- Contribute to delineating and controlling project scope
- Communicate with the project manager and other team members
- Record project scope management plan
- Interpret and follow project initiation documentation for purposes of documenting project scope.
Nominal hours = 40