This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assist with project scheduling activities, apply and monitor the agreed project schedule, and evaluate the effectiveness of time management for the project.
The unit applies to individuals who are project practitioners working in a project support role.
- Assist in developing project schedule
- Maintain project schedule
- Participate in assessing time-management outcomes
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- Support project managers and other team members to apply project time management techniques during at least two different projects.
In the course of the above, you must:
- Create a project schedule showing tasks, deliverable milestones, sequence, dependencies and time estimates
- Apply time-management techniques in a project
- Use relevant tools and techniques to maintain, monitor and update a project schedule.
Nominal hours = 40