This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to enhance project outcomes by contributing to quality planning, applying quality policies and procedures, and contributing to continuous improvement in projects.
The unit applies to individuals who are project practitioners working in a project support role.
- Contribute to project quality planning
- Apply quality policies and procedures
- Contribute to project continuous improvement process
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- Support project managers and other team members to apply project quality management techniques during at least two different projects.
In the course of the above, you must:
- Work in a team environment to plan and develop quality management and continuous improvement parameters
- Apply quality management techniques in a project relevant to the organisation and industry context
- Maintain accurate quality records
- Contribute to project continuous improvement process.
Nominal hours = 40