This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a critical link between people, ideas and information at all stages in the project life cycle. It involves assisting the project team to plan communications, communicating information related to the project, and reviewing communications.
The unit applies to individuals who are project practitioners working in a project support role.
- Contribute to communication procedures planning
- Conduct information-management activities
- Communicate project information
- Contribute to assessing effectiveness of communication
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- contribute to project information management and communications techniques during at least two different projects.
In the course of the above, you must:
- plan and implement necessary communications for a workplace project
- evaluate and review the above project communication outcomes and make recommendations for future improvements.
Nominal hours = 40