This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to undertake a minor project or a section of a larger project. It covers developing a project plan, administering and monitoring the project, finalising the project and reviewing the project to identify lessons learned for application to future projects.
The unit applies to individuals who play a significant role in ensuring a project meets timelines, quality standards, budgetary limits and other requirements set for the project.
- Establish project parameters
- Develop project plan
- Administer and monitor project
- Finalise and review project
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- Undertake project work on a minor project or a section of a larger project.
In the course of the above, you must:
- Confirm the quality of project outcomes according to expectations of the organisation
- Consult and communicate with relevant stakeholders to generate input and engagement in planning, implementing and reviewing the project
- Provide support to team members to enable them to achieve deliverables and to transition them as appropriate at completion of the project.
Nominal hours = 60