This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to determine and manage project scope. It involves obtaining project authorisation, developing a scope management plan, and managing the application of project scope controls.
The unit applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business or as a consultant.
- Conduct project authorisation activities
- Define project scope
- Manage project scope control process
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- Manage project scope on at least two occasions.
In the course of the above, the candidate must:
- collaborate with stakeholders to produce a scope-management plan
- review and document scope-management implementation and recommend improvements.
Nominal hours = 40