This single unit course describes the skills and knowledge required to manage time during projects. It involves determining and implementing the project schedule and assessing time management outcomes.
The unit applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
- Determine project schedule
- Implement project schedule
- Assess time management outcomes
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- Manage project time on at least two occasions.
In the course of the above, the candidate must:
- develop a project schedule using project management tools and techniques
- conduct a review of project scheduling and recommend improvements for the future
Nominal hours = 40