This single unit course describes the skills and knowledge required to manage quality within projects. It involves determining quality requirements, implementing quality control and assurance processes, and using review and evaluation to make quality improvements in current and future projects.
The unit applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
- Determine quality requirements
- Implement quality processes
- Implement project quality improvements
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- Manage project quality on at least two occasions.
In the course of the above, the candidate must:
- document a quality-management plan
- implement quality control and assurance processes for a defined project using a range of tools and methodologies
Nominal hours = 40