This single unit course describes the skills and knowledge required to manage human resources related to projects. It involves planning for human resources, implementing personnel training and development, and managing the project team.
The unit applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
- Plan human resources relevant to projects
- Implement project personnel training and development
- Lead project team
- Finalise human resource activities related to projects
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- Manage project human resources on at least two occasions.
In the course of the above, the candidate must:
- identify and organise project personnel training and development
- manage project personnel to achieve project outcomes
- apply human resource management (HRM) methods, techniques and tools to the project
Nominal hours = 40