This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to select and use software and organise electronic information and data.
The unit applies to those who use a limited range of practical skills with a fundamental knowledge of equipment use and the organisation of data in a defined context, under direct supervision or with limited individual responsibility.
- Select and prepare to use technology
- Input and process information or data
- Finalise and store document
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- Select and use at least three business software applications on two occasions each.
In the course of the above, you must:
- Select and use technology safely and according to organisational requirements
- Identify and address faults according to requirements.
Nominal hours = 60