This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to seek feedback for performance improvement and use current technology appropriate to the task.
It applies to individuals working under direct supervision who develop basic skills and knowledge for working in a broad range of settings.
- Organise work schedule
- Complete work tasks
- Review work performance
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- plan and organise workload with the assistance of others
- complete tasks, using appropriate digital tools, within specified timelines seeking assistance as required
- use effective communication skills to seek assistance or feedback from others
- seek and use feedback from others to monitor and improve work performance
Demonstrate knowledge of:
- the organisational standards, policies and procedures that relate to own work role
- the relationship between an individual’s work goals and plans and the organisation’s goals and plans
- some factors that can affect the ability to get work done, and explain the action to take
- how to plan and manage time
Nominal Hours: 20