This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to plan, draft and finalise complex documents.
The unit applies to individuals who work in a range of business environments and are skilled in the creation of documents that are more complex than basic correspondence, memos and/or forms and that require review and analysis of a range of information sources.
- Plan complex document
- Draft complex document
- Finalise complex document
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- Plan, draft and finalise three different complex documents that convey the required information in a format suitable for the intended audience and purpose according to organisational policies and procedures for document production.
In the course of the above, the candidate must:
- Review and analyse a range of information sources
- Use business technology to apply formatting and incorporate graphics
- Apply organisation style guide/house style.
Nominal hours = 50