This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to lead communication in the workplace within any industry.
This unit has a specific focus on the communication skills required for team leaders with responsibility for other workers.
- Establish communication protocols
- Coordinate effective communication
- Present and negotiate persuasively
- Review communication practices
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- Collate research on internal and external communication needs
- Develop and implement communication protocols in accordance with organisational requirements
- Present information in a persuasive and professional manner
- Apply negotiation techniques to reach desired outcomes
- Address communication challenges for continuous improvement.