This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to effectively lead and facilitate a team in a workplace within any industry.
This unit has a specific focus on the teamwork skills required for team leader or supervisor level (depending on organisational structure) workers with responsibility for others or teams.
- Plan team outcomes
- Coordinate team and individuals
- Support team
- Monitor team performance
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will:
- demonstrate the ability to complete the tasks outlined in the elements, performance criteria, and foundation skills of this unit, including on at least one occasion, evidence of the ability to:
- assign tasks to team members with appropriate instruction and considering any required contingencies
- provide feedback and assistance to team members
- collate feedback on individual and team performance
- identify and implement development opportunities for others
- manage conflicts and challenges according to organisational requirements
Nominal hours = 50